Canta y Baila Conmigo®
Newborn - age 5-years with Adults)
Designed for beginners and native speakers alike, Canta y Baila ConmigoTM creates a playful, interactive atmosphere where language learning is integrated naturally and organically in the musical experience.
With Canta y Baila ConmigoTM you and your child will be transported as you sing, dance and play along to the irresistible sounds and rhythms of Spanish speaking countries.
Mixed-Age Thursday (8 weeks)
- A curriculum with dual, complementary goals of music and language immersion
- Informal instruction in a supportive, joyful setting
- Beautiful, professionally recorded music collections carefully selected to represent the wide variety of Hispanic musical traditions and genres
- An illustrated Spanish-language family songbook including music notation, lyrics and information about the origins of the songs
- An optional English Language Supplement with song translations, vocabulary and grammar points for families learning Spanish
Fluent bilingual educator Maddie Welch has created this unique curriculum with David Piper, studio engineer, and Michael Feldman, Latin percussionist.
These Music Together classes will meet for 8 weeks.