Songs for You - Virtual House Calls
During these COVID Days, we are making a way to see our beloved families, create a bright spot in your family’s day, while simultaneously practicing social distancing guidelines. Our goal is to keep the music going, our community connected, and the babies smiling! "Songs for You" is a private singalong time. We'll sing, chat, share, and stay connected!
COMING SOON!! SIDEWALK SINGLONGS!
We hope to bring Sidewalk Singalongs as soon as it is safe...
How it would work:
- There is ZERO contact between us and your family.
- We don't come inside your home. We sing on the porch or driveway while maintaining a 6-feet distance.
- We only book one family per time slot. We’ll be in touch via text when we are on our way to your Jam Session!
- We don't bring instruments or props to share. But please bring your favorites from inside your house! Something to shake & something to click are good to start.
- Surprisingly, the children don't typically come to us at these events, so no worries about your baby running in for a hug. They're more in awe that we're there, than curious about our guitar. If they do come toward us, we will stand up and back up giving you time and space to scoop 'em up!
While we can't be together in person, we can bring your favorite songs to your family while maintaining social distancing protocols. Appointments will start filling in June...stay tuned.
- Register 1 child and write the following in the comments section:
We will be in touch the day before your Sidewalk Singalong Session to narrow down your time and get your 4 favorite songs confirmed!
Questions? Text or call 858-412-0643