Songbirds Music Online is Enrolling Now! Scroll down for the current Fall 2020 schedule.
Our early childhood music classes are non-performance based. We believe that young children learn best through play, and that the most important role models for young children are the adults who love them the most! In the online model, while we are using Zoom class, it is important to note that we are on screen to facilitate and guide the adults in face to face musical play with their child. In fact, with our littlest learners, we recommend that they face you instead of the screen! Interactive play facilitated via the screen is quite different from passive screen time!
|Fall 2020 ONLINE
||Sep 14-Nov 21
|Fall 2020 OUTSIDE*
||Sep 14-Nov 7
|Sidewalk Jam (1 family)
|Pod Playdate Jam (up to 5 families)
*Outside Classes OUR OUTOOR CLASSES HAVE A WAITLIST. CLICK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST FOR ANY UPCOMING SESSIONS.
Fall Classes include:
- Weekly Interactive Classes (Zoom and Outside)
- Songbook + CDs/music downloads
- One virtual "Songs for You" House Call
- Closed Facebook Group + Access to your Family Portal
- Bonus Content (Weekly activities like Lullaby and Story time, Dance parties, Art activities, ...)
Questions: Contact us or text 858.412.0643
Appreciation Discount: 10% off tuition for Medical Professionals, First Responders, & Active Military We want to thank you for all you're doing to keep our families safe and cared for! Please contact us or call 858/638.7232 or text 858/412.0643 for more information.
Support Songbirds Music by:
- Adding a virtual tip to our tip jar via Venmo @songbirdsmusic
- Telling friends, family, and colleagues about our program. They can join from anywhere in the world!
- Leaving a review on Google, Yelp, Facebook, Next Door, Hula Frog or a video or email testimonial
- Following us on social media @songbirdsmusic
- Purchasing a gift certificate and giving the gift of music to a family member or a friend