- New registrations include a one-time, non-refundable admin fee of $20.00
- Tuition is non-refundable once the first day of classes starts
- No refunds or partial refunds are issued when state or local COVID-19 regulations, air quality restrictions or inclement weather require in-person classes to be canceled: any outdoor classes will be moved online for that class meeting
- Prorated tuition will auto-apply up until midway through the session. After that, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss class options or schedule your classes as a drop-in, space permitting.
- You have unlimited makeups; space permitting, they can be done in any class/any program as long as you schedule them before the end of your current session (missed classes cannot be credited, refunded, or roll over to the next session)
- Family pricing applies to siblings only. Cousins/nanny shares must register separately.
- Sibling Guest Policy: Space-permitting, each enrolled family gets one free class for an older sibling to attend. A $20 guest fee will be charged for each additional class attendance that is not connected to a federal or official school holiday.
- Friend Guest Policy: Space-permitting enrolled families may pay a drop-in fee of $35 for a friend to visit a class with you.
- If you are enrolled in one program but switch to a different program after the session begins (for example, switching from Canta y Baila Conmigo to Music Together), you will be charged a $42 service fee
COVID-19 Updates, Policies, Protocols:
Songbirds Music follows CDC and State of CA guidelines and for COVID-19
- In-person classes may be canceled or moved online at any time
- Vaccinated: masks are optional Unvaccinated: masks are recommended for anyone over 2
- Sick children and adults must stay home
- No refunds/credit is issued when state or local COVID-19 regulations require in-person classes to be canceled
–>If you/your child tests positive for COVID-19 <–
- Isolate and do not attend class for 5 days from the time of your positive test.
- Once you are are fever-free for 24 hours (without the use of fever-reducing medication) and your symptoms are improving, you may attend class after 5 days with a mask
- If your symptoms are more severe, isolate for 10 days.