GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Full Terms & Conditions Click here
REFUND POLICY: No tuition refunds after classes begin. New families, $20 new family fee is non-refundable.
MEDIA RELEASE: From time to time photos or videos may be taken during class and used only for the purposes of promoting our classes on our website, fliers and/or social media pages. By agreeing to these terms you agree to have you and/or your child’s photo taken and used for such purposes. You may opt out of this at any time by notifying email@example.com
LIABILITY RELEASE: By attending class, you agree to release Songbirds Music, LLC & its associates and facilities of liability relating to injuries or damages that may occur during in person, online, or outside class when using class activities.
PARTICIPATION: There is no better model for your child than you, the grown-up who loves him. Our children learn to be who they are by watching us do what we do. And so it goes with music learning. If a child sees his or her parent/caregiver joyfully participating in music making, he will be motivated to do the same. ‘It looks fun, so I want to do it too!’ is his or her thinking. Thank you for your participation! By attending class, you agree to release Songbirds Music, LLC & its associates and facilities of liability relating to injuries or damages that may occur during in person, online, or outside class when using class activities.
CLASSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS In consideration of the COVID-19 pandemic and the health and safety of all families who attend Music Together® , Canta y Baila Conmigo or any classes in-person classes, we will be following guidelines as set by the State of Californian and the City of San Diego as well as the CDC. By checking the box on the registration form, you certify that you have read all terms, conditions, policies, and the guidelines below, and agree to follow all terms, conditions, policies, and guidelines implemented by Songbirds Music LLC.
1. Please refrain from attending class if you’ve been diagnosed with coronavirus, if you or your child(ren) have been in close proximity to someone who has recently had the coronavirus, if you or your children are feeling sick, have a fever, a cough, or are experiencing general difficulty breathing.
Individual missed classes can be made up using our make-up class scheduler; there will be no refunds or credits offered for individual missed classes. Missed classes may not be transferred or credited to another family or rolled over to future session. Please DO NOT bring sick older siblings to class!
2. Please wash your hands frequently, and before and after attending our classes. Hand sanitizer will be available in all classes. We recommend that every family bring their own hand sanitizer as well.
3. Proof of vaccination may be required. We recommend that unvaccinated or immunocompromised participants over the age of 2 wear a mask. Masking and social distancing requirements are subject to change. All Songbirds Music staff is fully vaccinated and boosted.
4. Restroom Use – There are restrooms down the hall from the studio with changing tables.
5. Studio space, instruments, and music class supplies are fully sanitized before and after every class
6. Weather issues – If the class is cancelled due to rain or heat, classes will be held on zoom. Families who miss individual classes can make them up using our online class scheduler. There will be no refunds or credits offered for missed classes or classes that need to be moved online.
7. If, at any point during the Class Term, the teacher or Director at Songbirds Music feels it is unwise or unsafe to continue In-Person classes, they have the discretion to move classes to an online format. No refund will be issued.
COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
As consideration for Songbirds Music LLC permitting me to take classes, I agree to the following:
ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS: I understand that naturally occurring disease processes (including, but not limited to, the novel coronavirus or COVID-19), may exist in the community, including at Songbirds Music LLC, and present an inherent risk that cannot be eliminated. I acknowledge that, although Songbirds Music LLC is taking reasonable measures to avoid contact, transmittal, and exposure of disease processes like COVID-19 between people in our classes (including all Teachers, and third-parties), it is ultimately my responsibility to ensure that I and my child take appropriate actions to safe-guard ourselves, including strong consideration for all unvaccinated or immunocompromised individuals ages 2 and up to wear a mask during class. I understand and agree that as a registered member of Songbirds Music LLC, I am accepting and voluntarily assuming the risk that I or my child may be exposed and become ill as a result of COVID-19 and other diseases.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: I, on behalf of myself and my children hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and covenant not to sue Songbirds Music LLC and its owners, managers, contractors, members, employees, agents, and volunteers, and individuals for any claims that may arise out of or relate in any way to my or my child’s exposure to any communicable disease, including but not limited to the novel coronavirus or COVID-19. I assume the inherent risk of being outdoors with my children including but not limited to ticks, bees, poison ivy, etc. The claims hereby released include, but are not limited to, claims of negligence against any of the Released Parties.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS WAIVER AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. BY ENROLLING IN CLASSES AT Songbirds Music LLC, I UNDERSTAND I HAVE GIVEN UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS AND THAT THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL DOCUMENT